Glitch?

I was going to use it in the other thread, you know the sort of thing, Amish rioting, something must be up etc.

Probably photoshop anyway.

Hey guys, I asked a language question.
Wanna get back to me on that.
Would totally make my day if I was more up on Biblical linguistics than a bunch of Amish.

Shalt is just an archaic form. Religions seem to like it cause it makes the words seem older or something, though it's all a pretty long stretch from ancient Greek or Latin.

edit:
IOW, depends on which bible you're reading.

Honestly, looking closely at the pictures, I think it’s a photoshop, plus they're Mennonites (perhaps)

But...both are acceptable, ‘shalt‘ Is a bit archaic, and as the Bible wasn’t written in English there is no reason to be hardline about it.

Shalt is just an archaic form. Religions seem to like it cause it makes the words seem older or something, though it's all a pretty long stretch from ancient Greek or Latin.

edit:
IOW, depends on which bible you're reading.

Bible was, far as I know mostly written in Hebrew or Aramaic.

But since these guys wrote a sign in English, wasn't much use of me asking about whether it was correct to write .תִּרְצָח

I guess I was thinking more of the new testament, which is what US Christians seem to focus on Thinking about it as I write, I'm not exactly sure what US Christians do. Seems to be a choose your own adventure kind of thing, where you piece it together as you like.

Yup, sure seems like it, since you've got a myriad of varieties.

I can't seem to edit on my phone when posting. Hence I haven't posted in a while. The delete button doesn't work. This only is a problem I seem to have at the tree house. Is anyone else experiencing this? Im using my laptop and it works just fine but its rare that I come here on my laptop.

Works for me using both old fennec firefox, and the new fennix nightly on android.

Dang lets get that phone issue fixed.

No probs here on my puter where I do 99.9% of my posting

I haven't had any problems with full functionality from my phone's browser including moderator and admin functions.

Back