Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man! I finally found a place I'd like to see!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/CF79vj9"><a href="//imgur.com/CF79vj9">I thought this place looked amazing in daytime......</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Whutta cute fish!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/0BBwfCP"><a href="//imgur.com/0BBwfCP">Come on just a nibble</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VrS6akzR3sk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Except they have a bunch of eyes, sting their prey, dissolve them from the inside out, and suck them out, while still alive..... so eff spiders and the like hahahaha. If they were the size of cats they would rule the world

Yeah it's body is only 5 inches long.... and i still won't sleep tonight, thx Stig, what a pal.

:lol:

I have zero phobias. I remember reading somewhere that we are always 10' away from some species of spider... spiders do way more good for US than they do bad.

Oh i fully understand that, i just don't like looking at them, and thinking if them makes my skin crawl :D

The nerve damage in my foot feels like bugs are crawling all over it 24/7. The electric worms burrowing right under the skin are the worst - the spiders crawling ain't nothing compared to that. Luckily, it diminishes a bit with every passing year. Jerry knows what I'm talking about.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/AUGuaOQ"><a href="//imgur.com/AUGuaOQ">Danger noodle loves her box</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wonder how long that would entertain him until he'd want to slither over, onto your lap?

Back