Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/953PkxFNiko" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/YdhvZsG"><a href="//imgur.com/YdhvZsG">Don't mind us just stealing this car</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like he had blocked the others in, so they put him in a corner that he likely can't get out of :lol:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/7enFjkH"><a href="//imgur.com/7enFjkH">In this case the "leave me alone" message is loud and clear</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Getting it there was the hard part! ;)

It almost makes me wonder if it was put there strictly for attention/tourism.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/7p5uNJR"><a href="//imgur.com/7p5uNJR">How low can you go...?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/5idrIaX"><a href="//imgur.com/5idrIaX">WATCHOUT WATCHOUT WATCHOUT</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/e3riRDM"><a href="//imgur.com/e3riRDM">Extreme skiing</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/asnh80u"><a href="//imgur.com/asnh80u">Adolf Hitler under the influence of amphetamines at the 1936 olympics</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tweeky McTweek.

I saw two tweekers last night in Shelton, one walking down the street, jawing, the other on a shitty bmx bike across the street.
Shelton used to be a respectable, hardworking, blue-color mill and logging town.

Now meth and heroin-ville.

Like downtown Vernon up here. Junkies everywhere. Drives me nuts, let's make a safe injection site and decriminalize hard drugs. :whine:

Back