Animated GIF Thread 2019

I suppose that is exactly right, Butch. I must thank you for sharing with me that insight. Some times I overlook the obvious, only seeing my personal perspective.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I much prefer friend over sir, anyday.

I had to work for a living! :beer:

(A military thang...)

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/lZQGawZ"><a href="//imgur.com/a/lZQGawZ">Ad Victoriam!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

that has to be staged. surprised to see the wing tip hit the ground though

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="kQHkhfg"><a href="//imgur.com/kQHkhfg">Bridge Collapse in Taiwan</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd love to know more about this

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/hrg5yNH"><a href="//imgur.com/a/hrg5yNH">Something went wrong.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gary!

You need to fab up one of these!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ACTCyQR"><a href="//imgur.com/a/ACTCyQR">The Wheel of Death</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/gWLvfJF"><a href="//imgur.com/a/gWLvfJF">*splash*</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/wz072lb"><a href="//imgur.com/a/wz072lb">If these run out you’re the strawberry.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back