Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/e9t3CQM"><a href="//imgur.com/a/e9t3CQM">I have so many questions?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You ever do this, Jim?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/hURXWTI"><a href="//imgur.com/a/hURXWTI">I need this for reasons</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I didn't know this existed!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/uasHxix"><a href="//imgur.com/a/uasHxix">Print on concrete, metal, and wood with this handheld printer</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/jwZd8QS"><a href="//imgur.com/a/jwZd8QS">Well that was unexpected</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trying to unsuccessfully light up a gas stove. Relighting appliances, if you don't know what you're doing, is very dangerous. It looked like the stove attempted to relight during the cooking cycle or didn't start in the first place, leading the gas to build up to the lel (lower explosive limit). The gas valve normally would shut off flow, but it didn't work for some reason. Gas is very trustworthy, it will do that everytime if you have malfunctioning stuff or override safety features. They very well could have had work done or the gas shutoff, and then didn't let the gas company relight their stuff for them. A pocket of air gets in their house piping, blows out the pilot, then floods the closed oven with gas until it's accidentally lit.

Gas is where it's at. Much easier to control temperature. My stuff's old, so it's supposed to have a pilot light always going. I disabled that, and light it manually when needed. Keeps the heat down in the summer. I imagine modern stuff's automatic.

Gas is far better.... it's cheaper to heat something on the stove then use a microwave, and you have much more controllable even heat.

I've never had a problem controlling the temp on my electric. I'm all like "wut???" Gas???

Do you have gas service? You might not that far south, but up here, it's the way to go. Gas everything ideally lol.

I have one gas outlet in my entire house: it's hooked up to my space heater. At this stage of the game I won't be hiring anyone to install another! ;)

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/fj1mooj"><a href="//imgur.com/a/fj1mooj">The view from this office!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back