Animated GIF Thread 2019

It looked to me like he may have been getting some assist from the belay...maybe not intentional but some of his flowing up seemed too effortless.

Still impressive.

Nah, afaik, that speed climbing pictured there is 100% legit. Oh, and I've tried it, it is essentially impossible 8) Yes of course the safety is key but it adds no ridiculous brute strength and absurd finger strength necessary to climb that route fast much less climb it at all. You have to be an incredible climber to get up that route even slowly and to get up it fast you have to have loads of strength to create upward momentum/acceleration

Good input, Cory...I reckon I really did see something extraordinary then.

MB...I KNOW you must have done that in trees. Like this...the good climber starts at 3:20

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CH1cUul_93g" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What am I seeing there? I'm guessing it's a movie, but based on reality? Pretty hardcore.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's from some foreign movie, dunno wut.

NOW I want a drone!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="ErwwkaQ"><a href="//imgur.com/ErwwkaQ">A man annoyed by loud music decided to take a drone with fireworks to hit neighbors....</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/zdyy5fw"><a href="//imgur.com/a/zdyy5fw">When you're a knight but also a ninja</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Ka6eKhI"><a href="//imgur.com/a/Ka6eKhI">Beto: That sounds like a threat!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't think he was a Templar.

It's from some foreign movie, dunno wut.

Ong Bak-Thai Warrior. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368909/

If the Ali Shuffle doesn't work, use the furniture.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YnDSDjfsHzA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha! I like the last guy, throwing dishes 'n shit! :lol:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/JPQV3lS"><a href="//imgur.com/a/JPQV3lS">Who else thought the crane driver climbed the ladder to get to the cab?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ME!!!

They often do have to climb.... that might be really really tall, but around here they climb.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/p30r4jJ"><a href="//imgur.com/a/p30r4jJ">not for the faint of heart...</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That would be a big ol' NOPE! Bet it pays good. Might be willing to try it for the right check.

:lol: I just re-watched our first inspection of the tower....Alex climbing out the window was an attention getter...so was the gusty, constant wind as he perched on top....madness....:lol:

Back