Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm wise and good looking, but not perfect.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/BeVR08K"><a href="//imgur.com/a/BeVR08K">From True Lies (1994)</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He got lucky.

If you click on the three tiny white dots, it will prompt you on how to embed that properly.

Hmm... Not seeing dots here, or on imgur. I block scripts fairly aggressively, but I should have the relevant scripts enabled.

See them? Bottom right? Next to those circular icons? You can't block that.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 38
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RCGFOCvWUmc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That tortoise/turtle is going to gas out going at that pace!!

Wow!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/3aOa4th"><a href="//imgur.com/a/3aOa4th">I thought parkour hype died in 2004</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

An attempt to post that chainsaw kickback gif, in an embedded fashion.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="KIFakUR"><a href="//imgur.com/KIFakUR"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You gotta click on those 3 white dots (lower right hand corner) and let it prompt you on to the next step. It takes 3 clicks then copy the address...CTRL C.

When I clicked on the three dots, it just generated a title that said "Embed this post", with a big green "Copy" button laid on top, with the gif internet address already highlighted. I clicked on the green "Copy" button, then pasted that address into my post. All I ended up with was a still photo taken from the whole gif. So I don't know what the heck is going on, or what it is I'm doing wrong. Sorry to be a pain in the neck.

Tim

I just clicked on that still shot of your post and the video ran...good one on kickback.
'

That guy is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier....

I don't know what more to tell you, Tim, other than I'm pretty sure the problem is on your end. I'm curious to see if these snafu's disappear when we get the new forum software.

I just clicked on that still shot of your post and the video ran...good one on kickback.
'

That guy is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier....

Thanks for the feedback, Gary. For me, when I click on the picture, it launches the Gif in a new tab, on the Imgur website. Thanks again. Initially I don't know if it was doing anything.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/sUIjYUW"><a href="//imgur.com/a/sUIjYUW">Shouldnt have let the brakes go</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I’m a guy who loves a short vid on the internet, work cock ups, dogs and cats etc.

Occasionally I’ll look at one and feel a bit guilty when it’s clear that There is a good chance someone died.

Yep...that ferry video was disturbing. There was some panic there I am sure while they tried to figure out what to do. Pretty sure I saw a passenger's arm in the windshield.

That was clearly someone being plainly stupid and self-centered. Fuk the driver. Passengers, hope none. Think about the trauma on the rest of the people involved.

Whutta GREAT swimming hole!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/3lBNLZc"><a href="//imgur.com/a/3lBNLZc">Doggo being doggo at amazing waterfall swimming hole!!!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back