Animated GIF Thread 2019

I thought it looked like a hornets nest too. I'll take good old honeybees for my pollinating thanks. I nuke hornets and Yellowjackets near my home. The million or so bees in 20 hives on my property seem to keep up just fine without them around. Actually since I got rid of my shake roof I have little to no issue with yellow jackets.

<div style='position:relative; padding-bottom:calc(56.00% + 44px)'><iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/DearPlasticLiger' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='100%' style='position:absolute;top:0;left:0;' allowfullscreen></iframe></div>.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What film???

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/zoxImfF"><a href="//imgur.com/a/zoxImfF">Nice Invention...</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Repost

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/5T7Hu49"><a href="//imgur.com/a/5T7Hu49">Close call...</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's a better version than I had seen before...he had a hardhat and got it knocked off...fumb ducker. Chinstraps anybody?

And that's the first time I saw the limb and saw stuck in it...the version I saw was truncated.

TWO ladders...destined to be a problem from the beginning.

Good share.

Does anyone know the full story on that? It looks like he got his saw stuck and asked her(the homeowner???) to hand him a scrench. I guess he was going to remove the powerhead from the bar??? And that's when the whole kit and caboodle decided to let loose. Looks like no one got dead. Could have been much worse, I guess.

Ever make this dive, Gary?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/sAd6NjR"><a href="//imgur.com/a/sAd6NjR">Heading to work on Monday morning</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hahahha...gawd, NO. They did call us once to recover a body at a sewage treatment plant...our DT commander politely declined.

That's a level of hazmat beyond us...thank goodness.

how bout those guys in india who dive into cess pools with nothing but a bathing suit:\:

Damn straight!

I remember my 'lil Fillipino "date" telling me to piss in the sink! I was like... OK!

In India you just hang your wang anywhere you feel comfortable. Side of the freeway, side roads, a fence, neighborhood wall, middle of a field wherever.

Back