Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/UrGJZdj"><a href="//imgur.com/UrGJZdj">Sleep versus ice cream.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/a0vpikl"><a href="//imgur.com/a0vpikl">Bird Pulls Kid's Lose Tooth </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh btw, who knew a dang parrot could show pride in it's face?!?8)

Probably as hygienic as when the set of chicken nests in our old hog shed fell over and knocked out both of mine at once, only one was loose).

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/TQqUg2u"><a href="//imgur.com/TQqUg2u">Lochness monster!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wonder how long that will keep him or if he just goes and swallows another??? I once saw a vid of a pelican eating an entire seagull, whoa.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="syIuYXy"><a href="//imgur.com/syIuYXy">She knows exactly what she is doing</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Great Idea!!!! Uhhhhhh....

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="nhlt3E6"><a href="//imgur.com/nhlt3E6">The brilliance of unique architecture!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back