Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/LSZKaiI"><a href="//imgur.com/a/LSZKaiI">Terrifying</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm guessing so, but I have no clue. I mean, they do eat completely alive octopuses and stuff in the east, sooooooooo it really could be anything :lol: maybe a reptile of some sort? I've cleaned turtles before and they have muscle twitches that lasted for what seemed like forever....

I don't think twice about heights if I'm tied in. But standing near the edge of a cliff or even a tall roof without a tie-in gives me the heebie-jeebies.

That's how it was on the flight deck when the fall arrest nets were removed for repair. When they were up, you'd stand with your toes hanging over the side. Down? I wouldn't get 6' to the edge!

Down? I wouldn't get 6' to the edge!

:lol: Pucker factor kicks in for sure.

I confess that once I started a rappel on a big wall with far horizon exposure and a LONG ways down...really played with my head. So badly that I got "off rappel" tied on a second swiss seat and then went down. It was a kinda WTF moment but that 2nd seat put my mind right...at least right enough to do the deed.

shame 1.jpg

shame 2.jpg

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/NBtAwWK"><a href="//imgur.com/a/NBtAwWK">Aww yisssssss mother fricking scritchesssssss</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="qLIzU6h"><a href="//imgur.com/qLIzU6h">Strike</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back