Animated GIF Thread 2019

Those dog bites are gonna hurt in the morning. They need to train those dogs better at releasing... his handler was patting the shit outta him to let go!

Your gif made me hit up youtube for more. Police dogs are absurdly effective. Once they get involved most situations are over within 5 seconds. Afaik, they are trained to do no serious damage. Yes those bites will hurt in the morning but I'm guessing most bites will need no more than the most minimal first aid.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kog4jJk2Uww" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/4bjzF9s"><a href="//imgur.com/a/4bjzF9s">There was an attempt</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He leaned forward into it. I did that same thing when I was a kid - making a ramp jump on my spider bike. I went through the ape handlebars and skidded on my elbows/forearms for 15 feet... then the bike fell on top of me. My dad dug gravel outta the skin for an hour... it was an uncomfortable next couple of days for moi!!!

He makes it, here...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mcFz3yCjUoY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When i was around 15, i started working landscaping for a guy. My first day he also had hired a body builder. This guy would actually take protien breaks and scarf down tuna like he was taking smoke breaks. Anyways, me and my buddy who was a year younger than me worked circles around this guy. He was simply gassing out. When it came time to carry the large stones for the steps of the walkway we were building, he couldn't even do that. Now it could if been because this particular guy was a useless slug, or because he had dedicated his life to that point to building a ton of fast twitch muscle, but he was completely worthless even to a 15 year old. Even me now, 15 years his senior with a beer gut, would mop the floor with him in a work setting. Hopefully it goes better for you Sean, make sure he stays hydrated, that much muscle sucks water like crazy.

No he was useless. I'm a firm believer of your body conforming to the work you do, but this guy was too young for that to set in. Big muscles seldom mean big production in my experience tho. Fit does, and large means moving big stuff till they get hurt.

:lol: in my experience at least. There's a reason why marathoners don't body build is my point i guess, different muscle type.

I saw something similar to Kyle at my gym a few years back. I would take my own 3 strand manila rope and hang it from the ceiling trusses...the owner let me set up a padded V crotch and I would toss the end thru the V and anchor it to a piece of equipment. It was a "non-chain" gym...neighborhood, not a Gold's.

Lots of guys commented about what great training it was but almost none of them ever tried the rope. The one guy I remember trying was a beautifully sculpted body builder...looked like Adonis....like this:

adonis.jpg

He grabbed the rope and pulled up..couldn't even get his feet off the ground. He couldn't believe it. His grip strength was very poor, could not handle his body weight. He took it well but I could tell it really shook him.

Here is what some of my ropework was then.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_-DcAz8h11I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amazing combination of strength and skill there, Gary. Quite an achievement. Glad you recorded it for posterity. Thanks for posting it.

Tim

HOLY SHIT!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/F0CGVLV"><a href="//imgur.com/a/F0CGVLV">For those who enjoy sleepless nights, here's a mountain lion 'roaring' </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:O:O:O

And people wonder why I don't camp or hike!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="MLpElBg"><a href="//imgur.com/MLpElBg">How a gymnast does pushups.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Don't be shy about submitting your own!
michae10.gif

I won't get mad!

Mountain lion roaring? When I was probably 8 years old I would stay with my cousin in S. GA....near the Florida line, in Adel, GA. There was a swamp in the deep woods behind his house on their farm...I knew it was there but never went to it. We could hear swamp panthers that sounded like that on some nights. I remember they sounded like a woman screaming.

Cool to hear that again!!!

Damn!

I want one!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/01GA4nf"><a href="//imgur.com/a/01GA4nf">...boy want the ball? You want the ball? GOGET-THEBALL!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back