Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ZvNB0kQ"><a href="//imgur.com/a/ZvNB0kQ">That’s a no for me dawg</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="uaZIq5N"><a href="//imgur.com/uaZIq5N">The Mountain setting the deadlift world record at 472kg</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oldie but goodie!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/3OrJAuN"><a href="//imgur.com/a/3OrJAuN">Just the biggest explosion I've ever seen.. twice.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A LOT!!!

I was hoping for a handstand!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/lbgRmeg"><a href="//imgur.com/a/lbgRmeg">Palm sweat level: </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kick its ASS!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/QNGKUU4"><a href="//imgur.com/a/QNGKUU4">Fight or flight</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah that was wild. One of those interesting things that is basically pretty safe but there's a huge head trip to overcome

Pretty Cool!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/7sRBC25"><a href="//imgur.com/a/7sRBC25">Aurora Formation</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Turn on the sound!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/whw4nXA"><a href="//imgur.com/a/whw4nXA">Stupid ppl, stupid games, earn big prizes!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yikes!!! :\:

And on a lighter note

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/pLpNf4b"><a href="//imgur.com/a/pLpNf4b">Beast</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You go, gurl!

I won $500 and a trophy doing that... the only trophy I ever had.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/pLpNf4b"><a href="//imgur.com/a/pLpNf4b">Beast</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You go, gurl!

I won $500 and a trophy doing that... the only trophy I ever had.

What arm wrestling little girls? :lol: JK

That's cool tho five hundo is five hundo.

I won a sore elbow from beating a 17 year old at an arm-wrestling contest, in camp once, back in the Hoods in the Woods days. I wore him down. He was a 300 pound Samoan named Vai.

As a kid, I somehow wore my brother down. He is 5 years older than me, and I was wiry. He wasn't 300 pounds, yet, but considerably bigger.

Endurance!

My new groundman is 36 and is training as a body builder. IDK that its the ideal fit for tree-work. Seems like Crossfit would get people ready for tree-work. IDK, haven't gone to the 'gym' in, IDK, 20 years.

Whutta Stupido!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/6s4fAr2"><a href="//imgur.com/a/6s4fAr2">frig em up Fido!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

omg that was superb. Let's hope the kid was high af and not sober/unbelievably stupid

I can't stop laughing with that gif

Back