Animated GIF Thread 2019

The outcome in that episode scared the kid. In other episodes, though, some kids may want to keep on cutting regardless the consequences.

Says a lot about the dichotomy of the human condition. If it wasn't for the good will of some... Oh baby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoops!

d68d3eb210204276d7240ca895052317.gif

I don't remember THIS episode!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/LIbb2JK"><a href="//imgur.com/a/LIbb2JK">Important Star Trek post</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yea, you are the anomaly I'm sure. I'm thinking it's your internet provider or device.

Could be, I'm sure. The HP laptop is elderly and running an elderly operating system, to say the least. Likely culprit right there.

And there you go. Time to upgrade! I bet you're missing out on more than just animated GIFs.

Just a thought Burnam. I know I am presenting a learning curve. However, older machines can often run a Linux operating system and work ok with this stuff. Might try downloading a current version of Ubuntu. See how it feels.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/VLNV4TW"><a href="//imgur.com/a/VLNV4TW">Seems fair..</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just a thought Burnam. I know I am presenting a learning curve. However, older machines can often run a Linux operating system and work ok with this stuff. Might try downloading a current version of Ubuntu. See how it feels.

Learning curve, indeed.
:lol:
I wouldn't know how to even start...besides, I like this machine...it gets things done just fine, if not at the top of the game...sorta like me ;).

Nothing like a new computer!!! :beer:

Each one is better than that last, but you won't know that until you try it. Trust me.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/fzVITOr"><a href="//imgur.com/a/fzVITOr">Breathtaking view ???</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Those legs!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/PYFgRtm"><a href="//imgur.com/a/PYFgRtm">Katelyn Ohashi Intergalactic Quality Upgrade</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Whoah can you believe somebody actually did that wasp nest thing?

Or leave be those hard working pollinators

I couldn't see the species - it wasn't a hornet's nest? I wouldn't want that close to my crib.

Back