Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What could possibly go wrong?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="M7HG7xY"><a href="//imgur.com/M7HG7xY">ESSE HOMEM É MUITO BOM MESMO!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Turn on the sound!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/MubvwAb"><a href="//imgur.com/a/MubvwAb">“Don’t park here” (LOUD!!)</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The ship, bear, and parkour were awesome!

Such elegance and grace!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/7cSvOha"><a href="//imgur.com/a/7cSvOha">The most graceful of exits</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't think the gun was loaded. No grips, or magazine, or they both fell out when hitting the floor.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/enFGTI2"><a href="//imgur.com/a/enFGTI2">Duck...duck...duck......GOOSE!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's crazY, especially the way it climbed the divider like nobodys business. Looks like CT.

Same thing happened to me, lost a chipper tire on I 95, it passed me and rolled down the freeway just like that, thank glob it finally rolled to a harmless stop, it never crossed the divider

Man, deer are STUPID!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/cbJCoRk"><a href="//imgur.com/a/cbJCoRk">Oh deer</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You don't see this every day!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/GHOy8RZ"><a href="//imgur.com/a/GHOy8RZ">RW; you have ignored the “ CHECK ENGINE “ light for the past 3yrs</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lordy!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/UWkfUih"><a href="//imgur.com/a/UWkfUih">Thank you very much for parking right there!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/6fGVaHM"><a href="//imgur.com/a/6fGVaHM">More people need to see this.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shoot, my 13" oscar woulda ate all that plus the Puffer! I should set up another Oscar tank... they're almost like dogs. Fishdogs!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/q41lPvL"><a href="//imgur.com/a/q41lPvL">Acro flow</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Strong, limber and balanced!

I could get into that partner acro yoga stuff, but all the drooling would be uncomfortable in the studio.

Back