Animated GIF Thread 2019

Speaking of madness.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/kQNWM0V"><a href="//imgur.com/a/kQNWM0V">Phone chatting up the wall!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He wanted some privacy or he was working out and his wife called " watcha doing? How's your day?" Anybody else been there? Up tree and get that call. Or is it just me?

"What's taking you so long?" :lol:

You pushed my button!

Probably the first time my wife saw me really take down a decent sized tree....I am about 70 feet up a big pine, our own tight back yard, back in the 80s and I was a much slower climber then. But, does she say "be careful, honey" or "I love you, just come down here"...nope, it was "What's taking you so long?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/AZ0Zuvx"><a href="//imgur.com/a/AZ0Zuvx">Stabilized brick laying </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Precision!

lol, Gary!

wonder how that stemming up the building turned out

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/NZ4sL53"><a href="//imgur.com/a/NZ4sL53">Taking Down a Radio Tower</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind watching the whole prep. Looks like it collapses in place.

I wonder if they have to lease the entire property within a tower's drop radius. I bet so...

I'm thinking that's not his first time!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/nHUt32v"><a href="//imgur.com/a/nHUt32v">Bark stripper</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They ain't screwing around!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/veCefeS"><a href="//imgur.com/a/veCefeS">Blade runner</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Amazing how it stays relatively properly oriented!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/WmwF3xU"><a href="//imgur.com/a/WmwF3xU">When she says she’s coming over</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jerry!! Took the words out of my mouth. I can't believe they really do that. I could have thought that up but then I would have told myself..."you are nuts...nobody would try that".

Whoever thought of that (and got it approved as a real thing) is seriously crazy.

Spinning blades give it stability, like a wheel wanting to keep its rotational momentum, and not be accelerated/ turned sideways. If you've held a spinning bike wheel on both sides of the axle, you can feel the resistance to you turning it.

I can see it for vast stretches of rural ROW work far from people. I imagine the accidents come from the line you didn't see.

In terms of tree care, it has all the gentle sensitivity of a gang rape.

Holy Shit!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/7kmUaGY"><a href="//imgur.com/a/7kmUaGY">Golden eagle eating a pronghorn antelope alive</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back