Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was just entertaining a friend today with the "Two Girls One Cup Reactions" video - funny as a mofo!!!

No, the reaction videos - those are hilarious!!! Google it! It doesn't show the vid, just people's reactions to it. Grandma's and black people are the best!!!

Holy Shit!

Imagine being this hungry!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/dt9mszP"><a href="//imgur.com/a/dt9mszP">Extreme snow leopard hunting</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I obviously don't know Shit about sharing gifs
gifvif-perfect-welding-Kbw77iSpAmcP4a513u

That's been happening a bit, a few I tried to post wouldn't work and a couple of pics Butch has posted have had the same little icon come up. For me anyway. You can still see them if you fiddle around.

This is it I hope, I've nearly painted myself in a corner once but this beats that.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Kbw77iSpAmcP4a513u" width="270" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/gifvif-perfect-welding-Kbw77iSpAmcP4a513u">via GIPHY</a></p>

This looks fun!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="UyLxll4"><a href="//imgur.com/UyLxll4">Honorable Combat</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

that snow leopard vid could dang well be the craziest thing on the net

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="9nUse5X"><a href="//imgur.com/9nUse5X">Turtles don't want to be fed, they want to hunt.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In India you just hang your wang anywhere you feel comfortable.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/eX1AAHw"><a href="//imgur.com/a/eX1AAHw">Stay classy London!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/eX1AAHw"><a href="//imgur.com/a/eX1AAHw">Stay classy London!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

But the folks in India are sober, guys in suites and ties and not fall down drunk. But that guy looks rocked!

Jimbo! WHAT IS THIS???

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/dzcqTYy"><a href="//imgur.com/a/dzcqTYy">chifre</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back