Animated GIF Thread 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/NmpwNTD"><a href="//imgur.com/a/NmpwNTD">Poor Simon.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It looked like the eagle was about deep enough to be getting lung, so the pronghorn was probably delirious by then and literally on its last legs. When i watched a show about golden eagles, they were killing wolves by flying in and sinking their talons into the lungs and then just waiting til they bled out. I bet that's what happened there (2 holes in its upper chest), and the pronghorn was just bleeding out, and the eagle didn't see it as a threat so it started early. Nature is brutal.

Don't want to have to fight thugs trying to take your kill because of your table manners, waiting until the food is dead.

You ain't the boss of us.

Attachments

• 70327169_3055924037783311_1476330080979386368_o.jpg
    70327169_3055924037783311_1476330080979386368_o.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 26
:lol:
Meanwhile, in Texas......https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GiantCostlyChihuahua-size_restricted.gif
GiantCostlyChihuahua-size_restricted.gif

Why I Don't Camp Out!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/2CMnxbJ"><a href="//imgur.com/a/2CMnxbJ">Two bears fighting in middle of the road</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Enable sound!

Do NOT Want!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="WxrTYro"><a href="//imgur.com/WxrTYro">Frog trying a new food</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

wow the aggressor bear got tuned up! That was a crazy fight!

I haven't seen those eagles in an age, are those the 2 parents or is does the eaglet already have adult markings?

In the bear fight gif if you watch you can see a wolf up the road just casually watching. That's northern BC for yah.

This rather amazed me!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/q72f1iB"><a href="//imgur.com/a/q72f1iB">How English Sounds to Non-English Speakers</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I thought I was having a stroke!!! :O

And this amused me!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/uTUvcGz"><a href="//imgur.com/a/uTUvcGz">When you can't decide which way to go...</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This thread is wild. :drink:

Squish- I don't see any wolf?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/3I3b40e"><a href="//imgur.com/a/3I3b40e">Dominos is not my favorite</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah thx, now I see it coming outta the woods.

Back