Ported Echo 2511t Raffle!

I got to put a few hours in with the 2511 this past week and OMG love it! It really makes you feel like Edward Chainsawhands.

I think the end date is too far off, but that's just me. Most everyone who's gonna participate has already chimed in. I mean, it's not like someone's gonna jump in and snipe it.

I say draw this next friday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe so. For a while I thought we didn't have a member history counter, I was surprised, but I found it a couple days ago, looks like the same 60 members each day, so they've had a chance to see it.

Members.jpg

Yea, this place has slowed down quite a bit over the years - just the opposite of what I'd hoped woulda happen.

So make it official - what's the new date of the drawing?

Ported Echo 2511t Raffle! ENTRIES CLOSE 5/11, Drawing 5/13

Can you change a setting so I can edit the first post? I don't like it when there's an edit timeout.

Anyway I was going to change the title to the above title of this particular post, and edit the dates further down in the first post to match.

Only a week left! Don't forget! It's only $20 for a chance to win an impressive fun little saw, a $500 value.

...we're coming up kinda short on expected entries above $400 to help MB

Meh, it's all good - we only have so many active members. 10 years ago this woulda been interesting!!!

I just went in on it, too.
We need to get this thing off the ground.

Shipping will kill it if I win it, so I'll just give it to one of the American participators.

Put another $20 in for me please Stig and I’ll post you the cash in euros, don’t know how to transfer money to the US.

But if I win it, I want it!

Tell, you what.
If I win it, you can have it.
We'll split shipping.

Andreas Stihl would most likely have a heart attack, if I ran an Echo.

We'll win it.
I just won a lanyard, so I'm on a roll.

Well that was a good boost of entries.

You won't decide to back out on that offer, Stig, when you actually win it like the lanyard deal? The saw might be "way too nice for his kind" :D

Hey, Butch! I tried to get in for a purchase of two raffle tickets, but I'm not sure if it worked or not. I got no confirmation when I tried to execute the transaction, for some reason. Please let me know if it shows up on your end. It is entirely possible that I made two transactions, which was not my intention. Maybe we can talk via a PM if it's needed. Thanks.

Tim

Back