"Breaching Chainsaw"

Well, they want something that runs! Its something in 7900 series saw.
How would it look if they stand there with a 20 pull Husqvarna outside the door?
They would build a airplane and fly away before they got it going!

Anyone interested in the positive side of police interaction in our society should know about, "donut operator" on youtube and watch at least a few of his more serious videos.

Breach ... yah ok , got it ! (I’d STIHL take the AA-12 automatic shotgun over da chainsaw for any “breaching work” I need perform lol !)

Interesting. I do like the color.
Seems like a gimmick though. During the time it's running nobody is gonna hear anything but a chainsaw... isn't that kind of important? What's it do that a normal saw with carbide chain can't do?
Wonder what the markup is on it for gray finish and flashlight holder.

I doubt there's many doors and windows that can't be opened somehow with a 12lb sledge hammer.

The STIHL 461 or 462c “rescue” saw equipped with a duro carbide chain will eat thru just about anything and will most likely cost a lot less coin

I doubt there's many doors and windows that can't be opened somehow with a 12lb sledge hammer.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ET9SNXpeORY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting. I do like the color.
Seems like a gimmick though. During the time it's running nobody is gonna hear anything but a chainsaw... isn't that kind of important? What's it do that a normal saw with carbide chain can't do?
Wonder what the markup is on it for gray finish and flashlight holder.

Back in the day we didn't need to enter homes. FN 7.62 NATO was all we needed.

:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The STIHL 461 or 462c “rescue” saw equipped with a duro carbide chain will eat thru just about anything and will most likely cost a lot less coin
This is pretty much the standard in the fire service, and what I’ll likely recommend. Spray paint is cheap.

yeppers , and you can fab up something to hold the tactical flashlight to the clutch cover if need be ... I’d like to know what the damage is on the dolly tactical Saw ? A20A7BBD-89AF-4878-92A1-1700988403F8.jpeg

We have one like that Jarraff parked down at the fair grounds now.. has raised a lot of interest among the locals. A sub for ROW brought it in. See how long it stays. Hasn't moved from there since I saw it show up. Wonder if they use it and how long before someone tips it over
...:lol:

Well, they want something that runs! Its something in 7900 series saw.
How would it look if they stand there with a 20 pull Husqvarna outside the door?
They would build a airplane and fly away before they got it going!

If Husky guys had any feelings left, this would have really hurt!

I am afraid Husqvarna is busy trying to get X-torq to run, once they get their heads on straight again it might be too late.
Their focus will be consumer grade saws and lawnmowers I think.

Back