Prize Drawing! Cool Lanyard!

High Scale

Trust fund lobbyist.
PayPal the tree house $20 and you'll have a chance of winning this lanyard I made. 20190407_184043.jpg

MB EDIT -

Here are the entrys so far - I'll keep updating:

Ryan, Jonny, Stig, CurSedVoyce, Virginia, Kyle, SeanKroll

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'm gonna start editing the first post to keep it up to date with the PayPal info!

Thanks, everyone!

I'm in soon as I can paypal. Standing in a line at Victorias secret seems hardly a place to try and win a rope thingy :/:
IDK -- sounds pretty appropriate to me! How 'bout you, Bob? They should have one in your mall, no? Go in and ask where their PPE section is... iron-man-shopping-victorias-secret-bag-mall-13981304630.jpg

I'd throw $20 a month at a ported saw drawing, I could see that drawing lots of regular attention and cash. If $ wasn't tight now I'd offer a new ported 2511t, but as of now I'd have to get cost back out of it.

Be sure to give a heads up in advance of closing...lolligaggers!

I'm getting in, but not this moment.

I'd throw $20 a month at a ported saw drawing, I could see that drawing lots of regular attention and cash. If $ wasn't tight now I'd offer a new ported 2511t, but as of now I'd have to get cost back out of it.

Do a drawing, if enough interest covers the saw to start it going, go for it. if not, cancel.

10@ $40 covers the saw.

Are people allowed to double-enter for double dollars on the lanyard?

Back