Tight spot Take down

Zane do you do much tree work or is it mostly logging?

Glad to hear. Keep meaning to send you the updated version with tending point correctly oriented. Will do soon.

Ahhh...I knew I wasn't mental! I've stiched another loop on mine 90* to what it came with...
Great video Reg, we keep learning tips and tricks from you :)

Cory,

I do a couple dozen tree jobs a year.

I cut timber for a living. Falling and bucking timber out in the woods.

Yup, that's what I meant by logging but now I remember you Western folks call cutting 'falling' and call logging yarding the timber out of the woods.

In the east, afaik, logging means cutting and yarding/skidding.

Nice to read you again. :drink:

Yup, you got it. Cutters aka fallers cut em down, then the loggers move em.

Guess we're all called loggers generally. Kinda like all you tree guys are arborists, but only some of ya are climbers. Cheers.

Ahhh...I knew I wasn't mental! I've stiched another loop on mine 90* to what it came with...
Great video Reg, we keep learning tips and tricks from you :)

Fi...the one you got had the biner orienting left or right. That works best for most.... guess you like it facing down or up.

Paul do you surf much? Or other ocean activities??

If there is interest I can surely make a small batch. Sure thing. I am very busy ATM but I will get some done. My lady at the sailmakers do them anyway. Just have to get materials to her, so PM me how many and an address.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Count me in for one too please Paul.

Sorry Reg, not trying to derail your thread.

On the contrary Chris, it just got better. Pauls a great guy, and his chest harness has played a key role in my climbing system. Id like to see more of him at the TH

Back