• Belt2.jpg
    Belt2.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Belt3.jpg
    Belt3.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No. And it seems to me that there is an over abundance of busy body's on here. I'm on numerous other forums and the majority will tell ya to stay away from comments in the classified section unless you are trying to actually do a deal. But ya'll can operate however you like. Regards

I think we should turn this into an ongoing thread now. Just for our esteemed new member.

Thanks for popping in and trying to sell something and then insulting the membership. :fart2:

I actually felt real good about being told I could operate however I like.

So, thanks Dude.

Glad you got what you wanted for it. Sorry we didn't live up to your standards of free classifieds... :lol:

Heh classifieds are a bitch. I've got a few things up for sale. I love the, 'is it still for sale?' Texts I get. No shit Sherlock that's why there's an ad up trying to get rid of it!

But there are the people who don't take down their ads when shit sells or they never return a call/text.

You have to beware of scammers...they start with the 'is it still for sale', then move on to 'it is a surprise gift for ... can you tell me it will meet my expectations' to 'I will take it at full price, just send me your bank details for a transfer'...then 'I can't come a see it/collect it because I have just been posted out of the country' or' I have a very busy job and I can't get away, I will send an agent'....

Yeah, look out for them!

A lot of ads up here now put right in the ad 'if it's listed, it's still for sale so don't ask'. I have an ad up right now for a truck radio with pictures. Put in the description 'what you see, is what you get'. And then I've had numerous inquiries if there's an antenna included too(not anything resembling an antennae in the pics or the description). Ummm no, no there isn't any extra things included.

Still over all I love classifieds. The quest for the deal! That being said a welder I've been watching and hoping would drop in price sold! Bahh. Can't win em all.

I hate selling stuff, talking to people etc.

My BIL and SIL have periodic ‘boot sales’ where they sell off unwanted stuff, clothes, toys and other things.

I’d rather give it to people I know or chuck it away at the tip and avoid interaction.

Yeah I know!

Tomorrow I have 6 bids to do, driving all over the place.

I’ll be knackered at the end of the afternoon, different sort of work, different ‘muscles’ I guess!

Back