Saw video thread

Just to you, being I seen how you are a ass to folks everywhere else. Nothing has changed I see here. :P

If you look I been here a pretty good bit 12 years and no troubles with others that I can recall. ;)

But yes I am starting to feel sorry for you. Folks have been warned to not fall for your BS.
As they can see your already trying to sell here. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some day. I need to get me some bigger logs, my test pile is about depleted.

You still messing with the echo's? I took in a new 20" 3/8 050 D176 that fits those 590 620 saws.

d176bar.jpg

Yeah , so what ? Let me give ya a piece of advice sir ... take care of your business , and leave mine alone ... merry Christmas 🎁 :P

Yeppers ! and my product kicks - ass bro ; tape don’t lie ... I feel sorry for ya that u feel it necessary to come in another’s sandbox and start kicking sand in their face ! Speaks volumes to those with a keen sense of perception ... I don’t believe I’ve ever done any business with you before dude ;and I most certainly am not interested in any dealings in the future ! Adios , and merry Christmas 🎁 :P

Please dont stop the hilarious videos. We voted this one #1 with close to 30,000 voting out 38K+ members.

Just listening to it was priceless and told me all I need to know. :lol:

Have a good one. Heck will even buy ya a beer sometime if I get the chance. ;)

I kinda liked this one cut4fun or should I call ya Jeremy haha... seems like you have appointed yourself chief of the “saw police” and donned the appropriate cape and tights ... I don’t know Eric Copsey and the quality or lack thereof of his saw builds ... John Reilly seems to use his saw and speaks well of him and his saws flat-out rip though JRs chain could be a factor in the speed of the cut ... point I’m trying to make is that You’re ALL-OVER the internet badmouthing folk (whether deserved or not from my experience) ... I’ve never done business with you in any way shape or form yet you persist in this “holier than thou self righteous/ self appointed member of the saw police - save the saw community” nonsense ... please be aware that there are still some REAL men roaming this planet who don’t take kindly to having their character assassinated especially on a public forum .. Said men CAN and WILL exact retribution via various mechanisms available ...

I kinda liked this one cut4fun or should I call ya Jeremy haha... seems like you have appointed yourself chief of the “saw police” and donned the appropriate cape and tights ... I don’t know Eric Copsey and the quality or lack thereof of his saw builds ... John Reilly seems to use his saw and speaks well of him and his saws flat-out rip though JRs chain could be a factor in the speed of the cut ... point I’m trying to make is that You’re ALL-OVER the internet badmouthing folk (whether deserved or not from my experience) ... I’ve never done business with you in any way shape or form yet you persist in this “holier than thou self righteous/ self appointed member of the saw police - save the saw community” nonsense ... please be aware that there are still some REAL men roaming this planet who don’t take kindly to having their character assassinated especially on a public forum .. Said men CAN and WILL exact retribution via various mechanisms available ...

:lol: you really dont have a clue do you. For one John is on my chainsaw repair and good folk in my book. I used the builder he used many years ago and his work was less then stellar. But if he likes him good for him.

Who is Jeremy? Not that it matters.

I seen that video earlier this year of a friends saw and why it blew up. Yep it was built by that pos you mention. Thanks for exposing him here too. 8)

Not me or my video but thank you for showing these folks ;)

I am. The 590 is popular around here as good bang for your buck power. Is that 70dl?

I'll check it tomorrow to see if 70. Betting it is.

Did it have so much power that it smashed the rod bearing? I expect eventual bearing failure in a high power race saw.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:lol: you really dont have a clue do you. For one John is on my chainsaw repair and good folk in my book. I used the builder he used many years ago and his work was less then stellar. But if he likes him good for him.

Who is Jeremy? Not that it matters.

I seen that video earlier this year of a friends saw and why it blew up. Yep it was built by that pos you mention. Thanks for exposing him here too. 8)

Not me or my video but thank you for showing these folks ;)
Again dude , don’t try and obfuscate the matter ... If you think Eric is a pos and have used / purchased his work than you have a right to your opinion of him ! What you DO NOT have the right to do is assail MY CHARACTER jackass ... I’ve NEVER done ANY business with you nor will I be doing ANY in the future ! It’s a VERY small world dude ... If I were you I wouldn’t go around making enemies - not a good strategy for the long term ...

Internet beefs suck ... I prefer face to face conversation

Oliver!

How much do you think porting saws reduces lifespan when they're being used as workhorses?

tough question ... it depends on who is doing the modding and the maintenance habits of the operator / quality of mix oil / fuel ... IF mods are done properly the saw should breathe better and run cooler than a stocker , cut considerably faster and get good mileage ... It makes little sense to me to build a powerful saw but in doing so it drinks fuel like a drunken sailor

If a saw can do it, why not an animal???

ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1578143858222.png
    1578143858222.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 4
Back