Saw video thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ve got the 241c ,261c,362c,441c,462c and the 660 ... all hot-woods ported what are you looking for ? And just out of curiosity how does one upload an avatar ? Thanks man ... I’m not to far from the city with no pity

Most videos tend to get posted under the MBTV forum, but we're not too formal of a bunch here!

You no likey ? Ok how bout a black panther instead lol 583429A6-C7FC-4ED9-A609-770F8E0AA4F5.jpeg

Welcome Frankie. You and Butch are already cracking me up.

"....and I'll make it happen." ........ " You want that?"

I can't tell whether you were joking or not Butch but that's funny as heck either way.

I'm pulling for your first choice Frankie. Saw looks like a runner. Do you guys ever through a chain or strap around trees that look like they could offer to split a lead off or barberchair? This last year I turned decorative Eucs on this one property into 10 foot tall hedge trees that the guy could manage himself. Gained a new found respect for even putting a binder strap around a tree before a pull.

Yah ash is prone to barber chair ... choke chain can help above face-cut

Here’s a 261c that’s sporting a k/n filter , machined an adapter for it - got tired of cleaning the stock filter every 3 tanks of fuel https://youtu.be/qsVVCFvONWc

No , Paulie goofed on the face-cut - he should’ve went 1 o’clock instead of 11 lol ... luckily it’s a Rubbermaid shed and no damage was don

Fair enough.
Saws look like they are running well.
Thank you man ... lot of r/d to get them up to snuff ... there’s more in there ... A good combo of power and mileage ... It’s no advantage to have a Saw that rips but runtime is halved ... I’m losing a few minutes runtime per tank compared to stock which ain’t bad considering a 25-30% increase with an off the roll chain ... with a more aggressive chain (angles , square ground , raker lowered) 40 % or better ... I recently did a 441c (pita to modify lol ) that’s a good 20% quicker thru the timber than a stock 462c

So it's frankie this week. :lol: fabz and the other dozen names used.

I know better. ;) Dont be fooled and hold onto those hard earned $ members. :P

I know better. ;) Dont be fooled and hold onto those hard earned $ members. :P
Yah , with all due respect , I’m not really interested in “port for hire” and all the associated nonsense and BS that goes with that territory ... I do my own personal saws and have done a few for close associates that do tree/work - firewood-processing with me ... the feedback has been great ! Besides, I really don’t want to take food off another mans table for if my “recipe” were to hit JQ public most others “wood” be left in the dust ... NOBODY to my knowledge is getting 30%+ out of the new 462c and NOBODY to my knowledge is getting the fuel economy I’m achieving... good day

https://youtu.be/6IJgvCjuipw Hot woods ported 362c with custom intake tract ;k/n adapter and tuned tube exhaust... At 59cc she runs right with a stock 462c which is 72.2cc ... throttle response is fantastic on this Saw and she has paid for herself many times over

Back