Mellow

BCMA
I get automatically logged out after about five minutes of inactivity. Is there a setting somewhere that will keep me logged in? :?

Isn't there a box that says "remember me?" It's never happened to me, not once.

Anyone else have this problem?

Butch, I do get the "remember me" box to check upon logging in, and unless I erase all of my cookies, it still remembers my data the next time I come to the forum. I just have to click on the "Log in" button, and it happens without me having to re-enter my username and password.

I leave this browser (Opera) logged in & cookied. I have Safari the same way with the "forestkeepers" account. No issue with either one. Only got locked out after Brandon moved us to the Digital Ocean droplet and changed to HTTPS mode. Then I had to recover the PW, which was more difficult since the signup was an odd office e-mail address, not a personal one. Short story: nothing like you are experiencing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And just like that, the problem is gone. I'm no longer being logged out, even if I close the program and come back later. It's obviously a sign from God. He wants me to remain here and convert the heathens! :big-not-worthy: Isaiah 6:8

Back