Online Tree Videos

How Long?

• Total voters
I'm with Burnham on this.
Depends on the contents.

Jerry B. has a video where he just strolls the Redwoods and talks about the current state of them.

I can't remember how long it is, but twice that would have been fine.

Somebody like him, who can really get the point across, I don't care what the length of it is.

On the other hand, coming home from a long day at work and watching somebody's video of something I could do in my sleep, no thanks.
No matter what length.

I particularly enjoy the really long vids explaining some whacky notch....then yank the shit outta it with a loader....then after a near miss and complete pile of crap to clean up, say it went as planned.....

I'm the King of long videos, and most of them too long for sure. I know that. If I ever get back into video editing I'd shorten them up for sure.

Now the Masterblaster vid was one of my best.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, brother! I agree!!! :beer:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eqVQgP0eDvE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Too bad we didn't have drones!

Hey MB, did you ever make a thread on MBTV with the videos? Would be nice if they were all collected there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's the best one - all the others ain't much. You can see them if you go to that channel. It was just stuff I used my cheap camera on years ago.

I'm with Stig and Burnham.
If it's interesting, nicely done, with something to learn, the longer the better. It's so frustrating when you are "plugged" to see the end almost immediately.

But we all agree that my video is the best right��

Hey what happened to my imoji? Now I just sound like a dick. Stupid computers ��

Back