Our New Gallery!!!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Brandon hooked us up with a cool new feature, the Gallery. The tab is in the top left-hand side of the page. It's what's in the Rotator, on the home page. Very groovys!!!

VWyRECL.gif

Thanks, Brandon!

I'm really glad you did! I enjoy them all but, Butch, you have so many nice ones of your work. You have done some great jobs!

I always think why would I want to waste time taking pics at work, and potentially look stupid doing it too, but then I wish I had later on. I'm often too busy working to take pics. It would be cool to be hired as the crew's photographer.

Is you phone not in your pocket, nearby?

For me, I always have my phone with me, but I'm not an employee. While climbing, I often have some down-time.

I usually leave it in the truck to avoid breaking it, getting it wet with sweat and covered in sawdust, and the camera features aren't that great. Plus the lens is usually smeared with nothing clean around to wipe it off.

Otterbox. Same phone, day-in, day-out, in my pocket.

Phone rule: nothing else goes in that pocket with the phone, and keep the screen side to my body.

Set up a gopro on a tripod in a safe place and either tape the whole job or set it on the intermittent mode where it takes a snap every 30 secs. The vid is better for snipping action shots with the only downfall being everything from the same angle/distance.

Otter boxs rule. I wouldn't have a smartphone without one. I bet it wouldn't last me a week otherwise.

I'd love to get a go pro for motorcycle riding. But damn they're expensive seeming to me.

I get all defused when I start to looking at off brand ones. I mean on Amazon.ca I can get one as cheap as $25 but......

No tractor supplies here and princess auto is a HR away, although i was just there about a week ago.

Back