20% Off All Samson, DMM and Petzl Through 2-21-2019 Using Coupon Code FEB2019.

Tim_B.

TreeHouser
Hey folks!

I just browsed at TreeStuff.com and clicked on the "News" tab, and discovered that a sale exists that just started yesterday. It doesn't even show up on the front page of the web site that I get to see with my browser.

Use the coupon code FEB2019 to get 20% off the full line of products from Samson, DMM and Petzl until February 21st, 2019, at 11:59pm, Eastern Standard Time.

Here is a direct link to the page that announces the sale.

https://www.treestuff.com/news.asp

I'm glad I happened to notice this sale going on while there is still so much time left for the folks here to take advantage of it, if they wish to. There's a lot of cool gear available from these three great companies, so I hope this helps someone to acquire something they've been wanting for awhile.

Take care, and thanks for reading all of this.

Tim

Thanks, I'm all over this! We need 2 new helmets for some new fellas on the crew! Perfect timing, if it includes Petzl helmets.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, I'm all over this! We need 2 new helmets for some new fellas on the crew! Perfect timing, if it includes Petzl helmets.

The Petzl helmets were on the very first page to which I provided the link, if I'm not mistaken. You can click on the "Shop Petzl" button to see the rest of the things they have available to order from Petzl. You just have to scroll down on that first page a little to see the helmets, I think.

Tim

Edit: I just checked, and it appears to me that there are indeed additional helmets available beyond what is shown on that first page, if you go ahead and look at the full list of stuff from Petzl.

Last edited:
Yeah, two Petzl helmet sets ordered for the new additions to our ground crew and a Vizr for me. So thanks for the notice, Tim!

Bump. Only about four days left on this sale at TreeStuff, people! I hope this helps some folks. Cheers.

Tim

New Year, New Gear. Just about every day (it feels like), we've got a TreeStuff box on the doorstep. New stable braid 150' 9/16 rope arrived Friday. Helmets coming now. Just need a Rock Exotica sale to reload the carabiner stash... Thanks, Tim!

You are again welcome, Stumpshot! Thanks for letting me know that my efforts have at least some small positive effect. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Tim

Your efforts have a huge positive effect, i just didn't need anything right now :D. Still almost got stuff tho :/:

I'm beginning to think we're a Gold Star customer. Package from Stuff about every other day lately. New 3/4" aluminum rigging block and sling on Thursday.
Maybe the new year's resolution of not breaking or losing gear will hold out... :/:

Back