Hand Filing - Free-hand

No time limit. The only reason I ever did it in the first place was because of one certain member who spazzed out and edited every one of his posts to "FU, Butch."
I've been wondering for a good while on that one. I try my best to post without errors but sometimes realize something could be phrased better to communicate what I'm thinking or let some redundancy slip through in composing a post, so I go back sometimes in re-reading and wish I could edit older posts for posterity.
And like Nutball, I would've thought there would be some kind of post revision history available to you, so you could roll back people's posts in a case like you mentioned.

I don't do my best to post without errors. Trying to do better. Wish reading and writing wasn't confined to a little bit of the TH screen. If you're only after one-liners, it doesn't matter. If you want to discuss something, you about need to use Word and 'cut and paste' to the Reply box. I haven't found the time for either, but maybe should.

Didn't make a different New Year resolution for 2019? I never noticed you skip the question mark ;)

I re read most of my posts and edit, because the autocorrect on my phone was programmed by a toddler on mushrooms.

Awesome thread. As for his chain fwiw, to deep in gullet. But overall not bad your on the right path.
An for grammar and proof reading, i have better shit to do then fix a ",.?" Or spell something right for that matter. Im a mechanic full time and tree guy full time not a English teacher.

Wonder what happened to Woody? I liked him. Good enthusiasm, ambition, and effort :^)

He probably realized that the heathens here couldn't be converted and left.

I could still do it if I had to which I don't .It's a lot simpler to call up Tom and have a 60 some foot Hi Ranger in a day or so if he isn't busy .I saved his azz more than once in the past ,he'll come through .:)

Keep on keeping on Al.

Love the story of you meeting up with your old submarine pals. That’s what life’s all about, moments.

It has nothing to do with filing a chain but I did give some of the old crew a tip or two about it .A few of us can still slug down the beer like we were 19 years old again .The difference now is we don't get drunk like we were kids again .

Back