Exploding Bamboo!!

NOW it shows as public. Lots more burning and banging than the short video. Sure was a long process for a dinky video!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AocffX7nqkY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thats great!
Now I know how to quickly get the county sheriffs to pay me a visit! I can imagine the 911 call from one of our 'oh so politically correct' neighbor's: help there is a gun fight! Around here they would freak out!

Now I just have to get a job clearing bamboo, bring it back to the yard and burn it. Oh boy this will be fun :)

hahahha...Huh??? OK...go move my last post to here, too. I thought I was going crazy. I replied to a Frans post that then disappeared. I am not gonna try to untangle it. (in the Do throwlines wear out?)

Did you have a burn permit, or does somebody have to pay for calling the fire department on a false alarm? I know people have to pay when a false building alarm calls them over, and they are not called off before getting there.

Had a burn permit.

The post in the other thread is now missing completely. Too much trouble to recreate...went to get it and nada/zip/zilch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did my burn in middle Tennessee. Boys there use diesel for lighter fluid. Of course, it was on county land and not during a burn ban season. Sure sounded like the 4th of July, but it was definitely firmly in the wet fall time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nope, not a one. Might have been the start of deer season too, so gunfire wasn't unexpected. But it was on 40 acres, so plenty of land for target practice, or whatever. Outside city limits, so just sheriffs stretched thin for patrols. Probably too busy with meth lab busts to care.

Back