Murder Mountain - Humboldt County, CA

Tons of that goes on around here. Shots fired has happened but it certainly isn't overlooked by the police. Now every Canadian(adult) can grow four plants legally. I think that's pretty cool.

Yeah. Only how many decades has it taken? How much wasted money and lives? Thanks politicians. Tricky Dick and Nelson Rockefeller were the guys who really got the ball rolling. A couple of fine upstanding politicians.

Yeah. Only how many decades has it taken? How much wasted money and lives? Thanks politicians. Tricky Dick and Nelson Rockefeller were the guys who really got the ball rolling. A couple of fine upstanding politicians.

Harry J. Anslinger is much more to blame than those two.

Almost started to watch this last night. Decided to save it to my list and watching on my own as I was with the lady last night. Not really her cup of tea.

We settled on watching the Lemony Snicket series of Unfortunate events. What a load of gash! I won’t be watching episode 2 if the first one was anything go to by.

Dave used to get jobs in Humboldt because they could trust him and his guys to come in and cut around and within a grow. Did not see a thing and know nothing. Wink wink nod nod. Say no more.
He seems to be doing well. Got his bucket truck back and is busy with it in Tucson.
I had a guy that worked for me from the Humboldt area. He often asked for ti .me off about harvest time. Made better money.

I have one customer who I know through a professional acquaintance, and have done work for his son for several jobs over many years. He has medical legaility, but would be easily robbed.

Another customer, I cleared a line for a fence for an incoming, legal, outdoor grow that the owners would rather have less people know about.

Being able to bring in see-nothing, hear-nothing, say-nothing machines and do a one-man show has its perks for doing work in sensitive areas.

“ I kinda wonder why it didn't take off in Appalachia.”

I think the meth and opioids replaced the grows Kyle, the numbers seem to point that way. Sad and embarrassing really, I’d rather see the grows doing better.

Yeah, i would bet there's more money in the harder stuff. Both are stupid popular here too, especially meth production in rural areas.

ALL the meth comes from Mexico Kyle. Didn't you know? We're just going to wall the drugs out, like it keeps drugs out of our super clean, secure prisons, which aren't even close to the border.

Back