Spider Leg: Basic Setup

TreeMuggs

Treehouser
I hardly ever use this technique, but it's good to know...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hm0CFGrUPSo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was a good example of when to use it Patrick. I use them a handful of times every month. Even more rare is when I have to add another one to keep the piece balanced and from twisting. Nicely done. I’m really enjoying the videos. They’ve been great tools for showing my crew what I want to set up

Nicely done.
Exactly how I rigged that bee hive out to keep the horizontal orientation.
+1 what Rich was talking about. I have done quite a bit of triple legging with the cane to mitigate roll.

You did good on that! Showed the technique and set up well. And the prelude and postlude to the vid were funny for sure. Good production.

Nice vid Patrick. I always look forward to another one of yours coming out. I'll tie a spider leg on for tips running out over a roof sometimes. And if I don't need it I'll just let it ride. Sometimes it's nice for the groundy to have something hanging below to pull on to help lay it down or direct it off of a fence.

Back