C.A. Study guide for 10$

Hardcover? That is a smokin' deal! Still in the debating phase -- to CA or not. Can join the Kansas Arborist Association by going to a 1-week course in October in Manhattan at K-State. Seems an easy route to add a professional arborist title. Hard to see too much benefit of being fully ISA CA though. Only required in one ritzy town around KC. Local requirements was a fairly simple test -- pretty low baseline.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I haven't tried getting certified yet either. Sounds like a bit of a headache maintaining the certification. I imagine advertising as a CA could rope in a couple customers though.

Even if I never test, I'm glad I have the book. Lots of good info in there.

Anyone received theirs yet? Ordered mine on 12/28 and it hasn't shipped yet

Just don't call the cencor a frigging moronic neo hippie dwarf..............that will get you flunked.

At least it did me.

I do believe that in the situation, you would have said the same.

Shit, I'm really sorry everyone!
I swear the feedback score was good, when I first posted this, now seller has 44 negative reviews that are all from this month.
Hopefully seller does ship them and nobody has to do a claim w PayPal to get their money back. I should've ordered one myself from this clown first before making a thread.

Bummer. What a jackass seller. He had an ok history when I checked, before all this.
Glad you got your refund anyways.

Back