And now I wait

Ok Sean

A guy near me does some neat epoxy coated tables Page. No bubbles to speak of in his and some of it is an inch or inch and a half deep. He has redwood planks with crevasse defects that he puts sea shells etc in. (We live on the ocean.)

Is epoxy same as glaze?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok Sean

A guy near me does some neat epoxy coated tables Page. No bubbles to speak of in his and some of it is an inch or inch and a half deep. He has redwood planks with crevasse defects that he puts sea shells etc in. (We live on the ocean.)

Is epoxy same as glaze?

Yup the epoxy and glaze are one in the same. I realized my mistake today when I looked at the actual temp of the room. It was way too cold. The air bubbles couldn’t escape through the thick epoxy. Live and learn. I’ll just make more.

IANAL, a new one. I am not a Lawyer. I tell my customers this a lot, in conversation.

Highlight and click "Google Search for" under the right 'mouse click' on PC. Fastest answers to anything, anymore.

Yeah you can google most things of course but sometimes I just like asking people. Then you get to have conversations and develop relationships. That being said I do google a lot��

"If you cut down a black walnut tree
SAVE THE LOG
BLACK LOGS MATTER"
I think if you did it with the right graphics, (lineart black log with the words) you might be able to get away with it. I'm usually politically incorrect, an iconoclast, a satirist, and enjoy pointing out the foibles of many causes. But yeah, I can see how that could be potentially touch off a firestorm backlash.

The obvious flipside to Black Lives Matter is White Lives Matter. But rather than being incendiary about it and unduly provocative, I'd lean towards Human Lives Matter -- so you're not singling out a particular race or ethnicity, but still promoting the greater point -- the overall value of human life. Which is the crux of the whole issue to me -- not limiting it down to a particular arbitrary limitation.

I made some cedar trim for my boys room today. I think it came out nice. Finished it off with a beezwax B2F0D4B0-CD34-46B7-8C74-3BF823969B3B.jpg

Bermuda ceder beats incense and probably everything else by a mile.
Fiona sent me a chunk, once.
Most aromatic wood I've ever worked.

Yes, it would be Juniperus virginiana I'm thinking, Looks great Page and a nice smell for the room
Bermuda cedar is Juniperus bermudiana...and Stig is right,beats the lot for aroma!! He asked me when his shop would stop smelling of cedar and I had to tell him we have a 400 yr old church that is fitted out. pews, balcony floor, roof beams and still reeks of it, so he could bank on a few years for sawdust :lol:
I bring bits back to Tassie with me whenever I can, peel the bark off, declare it and it's fine.

This picture is vaguely related to the thread. Three years stored outside under a tarp. The board started all black with what seemed like mold. I started with 4 quarters (1 inch) thick board and I ended up at 3 quarters finished. It is worth the wait. The board below is a year and a half old and will wait another 6 months to be planed and squared. planed.jpg

These boards were rescued from a friend with failed woodworking hobby dream. All the wood I mill or get milled is lined up against the garage walls. I leave a few inches of air space between the wall and the stack. After 3 months, no mold to be seen.

Back