Revenge!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
So effing awesome! :X

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xoxhDk-hwuo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want!!!

eFfmdb3.jpg

"What's that smell? My girlfriend's gonna be...who's been in here????"

I thought it would be TLTW...

Great stuff!! :lol:

That is funny, even more so because they spent 6 months inventing and perfecting it, some of their other efforts have enough merit that they have been sent off to Mars and if it had a value put to it it would probably be in the six figures - all to call a few pukes to account for their actions.

Now if he put a GPS chip in the glitter he might have a better chance for arresting some of those ass holes.

These ought to be on the market. Amazon should send out several in each shipment in assorted boxes, Make things more exciting.

That was awesome!
But what is awful is how many people are actually stealing stuff off the porch! Isn't that like a federal crime or something, interfering with the postal service?

Interesting question. I know that's the rule for letter carriers, but UPS or FEDX/whatnot?

Dunno.

And look how they are so casual about it, unwrapping the box to see what they scored...not a thought for the poor sap they stole it from.
Serves them right, every time.

Mmm...that might head towards the realm of causing injury where he could face a backlash...I love the ultrafine glitter and the stink. They know they've been busted and when they figure out it's been recorded...the worry factor will last far beyond vacuuming up the glitter and airing out the stink.

That glitter could blind a fool. I wouldn't be worried about pepper...

No real way to track it back to him, anyway.

Back