Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals?

Stumpshot

General Purpose
I was busy before & during the weekend with work & family... so this is a touch late, but here's the inquiry:
What (if anything) did you get on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

I personally don't use it for gift shopping (preferring to do that activity elsewhere and in a more personal, unrushed way), but I do look to it for some computing infrastructure upgrades each year (bigger, newer hard drives and storage media) and fresh UPS battery backups. This year I picked up a 1TB Samsung SSD for $125. Anyone else snag any huge deals?

I was kind of disappointed in this year's deals. Seems like there were equivalent or better deals this spring and summer when I got some wood working tools. Ebay's discounts didn't live up to expectations: people expected 20% off site wide. And my Tree Stuff order wasn't refunded :whine:

I picked up 3 more 2511T's @ 15% off the discounted price, so not bad.

Bought a Fuggen Dryer. Ours broke the day before.
I was kinda hoping to have other things to shop for. But Nooooooooo....
So 800.00 dryer Merry Christmas to us....
Hallelujah, Holy Shit, Where's the Tylenol????
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TQXuazYI_YU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
And then my phone Got wet today fixing a GD chicken coop in the rain. A damn near new to me phone... sooooo I guess I get to add 200.00 more to my friggen list.
Just call me CLark.....

That one is pretty straight forward. Just large capacity. Why it is so expensive.
They go way higher for the extra crap like steam and such.
Few years ago, the mate washer was like 500.00 and change, set about a grand. Man they went up

Probably. Could be. And Being in CA, it is hard to discern where you are getting hit at. Like disposal fees. Delivery fees. Fuel up here is about 4 per gallon. Our DOT tags about doubled as did registrations. Taxes on everything CA is higher. I would wage CA cap and trade did a lot of it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crew picked up a 20' telescoping carbon fiber Silky pole saw on Black Friday. Pretty sweet to use today on 4 large pin oaks and a walnut!

Yeah I got the $50 off next $250 order too...spend money to save money, don't think so.

I know, but then again 20% off site wide isn't a bad offer considering I had to settle for just 15% on everything I practically needed.

Just curious, any free order winners here?

Mmmm getting hot here, might get a pair of Clogger Zero 2s...with the discount and freight be cheaper than buying them here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
45 degrees F and sunny here today -- I was in a t-shirt today, worked up a sweat bucking up the silver maple.

Back