Random intoxicated thoughts... possibly nsw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dave i gotta ask, how does the battery one compare if you don't mind? I've been eying the makita one, but if they aren't even close yet I'll go another route. Battery tools have advanced by leaps and bounds, but certain applications they simply aren't there yet (grinders come to mind). Thx man

I have an original style corded Hawg. It's great, except for the cord. This M18 is a beast. In low range it's got a clutch in case it binds. Rated for 6" hole saw. There is no need for corded tools anymore. (Mostly).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, I'm hoping to power my homemade grcs yarder for my chipper with one, as the weather cools off I'm almost feeling good enough to start cutting trees again so hopefully I'll be buying one. Thx again.

I enjoyed that Nutty.
Two glasses into a Tasmanian 2023 Pinot Noir.
However 'Bolero' will forever be Torville and Dean winning Olympic gold with a perfect 10. Now THAT was perfection.

Reminds me a bit of Fantasia.
Now if you could just find a way to download that video since it is technically banned at least in the USA due to copyright issues. The first link I watched worked fine, but when I posted it, it no longer worked. Strangely that link works, but any attempt to watch on YT blocks it, and invidious pulls it from YT, which often triggers the block as well.

Back