Random intoxicated thoughts... possibly nsw

Tree09

Treehouser
I always wished i remembered hilarious, thoughtful, or otherwise completely random thoughts while drinking (or otherwise lol) so i figured this would be a good place to collect them....

Even though i live in a different hotel room every week, how do i always manage to remember the room number?

Awesome song I've never heard:
https://youtu.be/6LAwS2piHrU

If someone ever says something to the effect of "looks/ sounds like a bag of dicks" reply with "hitting your face at a million miles an hour"

Obviously nothing too crazy, it is a work night.....

Whoever named the speech impediment "lisp" was a dick. There's billions of other made up words that don't have the letter "S".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol Graeme, just saw that!! :lol:

Beer in hand, i wonder why our brains evolved to make the opposite sex more attractive when we are drunk....

I have no complaints!!!
cheers2.gif

Lol Graeme, just saw that!! :lol:

Beer in hand, i wonder why our brains evolved to make the opposite sex more attractive when we are drunk....

If that were the case, then why all those lovely early morning before getting up to face the day interludes???
;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quite true B, i never was a morning person, but you raise valid questions... also, while I'm talking about evolution, wtf happened to the platypus? And is it poultry or mammal tasting? Or like a turducken? And how stoned were the guys that invented the turducken? Who thinks like that!!!

Back