Auction for the benefit of the Blaster

What would it take to reprint posters?

Maybe you can simply sell them though an online poster-printer, sorta like the e-FOGT. No shipping. Electronic payment and download. ??????

I'm terrible about mailing stuff, or I'd spearhead getting a batch printed for TH, with permission.

With the TH being the one place to get posters, site traffic would go up.

If you print it, people will come. People will post. Some will come for a poster and leave. A percentage will stay.

Kids these days...

If you told a lot of people about a 'discussion forum' they would ask if it is a Facebook Group. A lot of people don't know about forums.

TreeLife on Facebook is okay, but it's nothing compared to the knowledge-sharing here, and I doubt the vibe and helping hands given, either.

Throw me on the volunteer list if it comes time to re-print the poster. Would love the chance to tweak the color photos to try to milk out some more color vibrancy and contrast before printing. Of course the one at my local saw shop is faded from years of indoor UV light and age. But even the grain of the original photos may be able to be reduced without making it look overly soft...

How about this as a fund raiser idea, we all chip in on the reprinting of say 1000 posters and sell them thru the House or WesSpur or TreeStuff or... Or possibly a limited number of 100 maybe 50 IDK.

I want one. Local saw shop had it on display for years and the retired owner took it with him. It had better be willed to me when he passes. Back to the auction what is the bid at now? Autographed poster people.

I think $150 but maybe GP is the highest at $552 after all this is an auction so a sneeze or a waive of the hand counts, right?

I think GP was just commenting about the presumed endpoint:

"We go till it hits $552, of course ",

so, if my assumption is correct and it was still at $150,

I bid $250. (What, did I sneeze?)

poster is in excellent shape.....after Medsurge Final I will send to Gerry.

Speaking of beats...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a1wvTsC9URw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back