Auction for the benefit of the Blaster

It's over?
I actually won something of incredible value?!? Wow!!!

I will get it professionally framed (but as a woodworker I'll make the frame myself first!) with the low acid backing, and all that...

Butch, PM me your address and I'll get it right out to you.

Jer, Thanks for signing the poster! Let me know what the shipping costs are, and I'll get that right out to you, too.

No_Bivy, Thanks for your generosity, and making this happen.
How was the night in ICU?
You are off on quite the adventure; I could write a book on the stories from my ICU days.

lol....cant check till I get home as I don't have the receipt with me. Flipping my schedule to nights again so I staying out late as possible in attempt to sleep a good chunk of the day tomorrow.

wonder if they flagged it being in a giant cardboard tube?

We had to carry some dhas (swords) to a performance for the Burmese ambassador in VA a few years ago...my bud had the dhas in a PVC tube, 4' long, 6" diameter, cap screwed on tight. He told TSA what was in it but they still got a little hinky about it all...one girl declined to reach down in the tube to take out a dha to look at it...made the male boss do it. She was pretty skittish.:D

Big tube things can get folks stirred up.

just tracked package...says its been at the post office in fort bragg since friday. I PMd you the actual tracking number.

no white powder included.......go investigate please

thanks

Got it. The post office failed to put a delivery notice in our box. We'll have it on it's way to Pat today.

cool.....I got paranoid when I saw the helicopters circling when I woke up........must be looking for someone else.

Back