Auction for the benefit of the Blaster

Well.....pretty sure I have pulled off the impossible
Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0 GPA
.....maybe a little to focused

anywho. I have wednesday off. Will send to Gerry then......appreciate yalls patience .

sending poster today to Gerry. Just wondering if the consensus is to let the bidding end and Gerry sign it to that person who won specifically .......of course after the funds have been submitted.

origami special!

in a tube....... lol

now, I must stay up as late as possible to try and flip my schedule to nights. First night in surgical ICU tomorrow. This is gonna be wild....

That's the reason I finally stepped away from full-time nursing - body was having trouble with nights/weekends/switching from days to nights and back/etc.
I found the work in Surgical/Trauma ICU to be rewarding, but it is a younger person's gig. Old man needs his sleep...

You might like nights.
Less management hanging around, and likely your patients will spend a large part of your shift sleeping.

I've found that I will start getting drowsy if I sit down for longer than 30 minutes or so. So I'll find something to do, housekeeping or go for a walk and get some cold water.

Sounds like the surgical ICU gained themselves a real professional.

If I'm ever f-cked up I sure hope to have someone even half as on the ball as John looking after me. That's for sure.

Working my messed up 12hr shifts I find I can't sit down either. If I do I feel the tiredness creeping in bigtime. Gotta keep on my feet and on the move. The busier the better.

appreciate that.....T minus30 min....im going in

fresh heart patients will be a very busy night

let y'all know how it goes

Back