Things you've always wanted to own

"Always" is a big word.
I can't think of anything I've " Always" wanted to own.
There are things I've lusted for time and again, but "Always", no.

I would like to own one of the new 6 cylinder BMW motorcycles, but the ridiculous 180% import tax on motorcycles here means they cost about half of what I make in a year, so that is not going to happen.
I could do it, but there is a limit to what I'll pay for a toy.

Well heck then - if I couldn't fly, I'd want invisibility.

I could get into all sorts of trouble using that!

I want to have my bones replaced with antimantium like the Wolverine. That and the claws. Think of how bad ass it would be to just chip the whole tree as it falls. That and no one messes with a guy with wolverine claws.

But with invisibility, and flight, it would be so funny to make it look like a tree is cutting itself down and running into the chipper

A scrench. (I'm as boring as Jim.) No, make it 100 screnches. Then maybe I'd be able to locate one when I needed one. I've bought at least 8 of them in the last 6 months and somehow we only have one on the truck. Maybe like Rich's company's rakes, we need to start ordering them by the gross.

Good one. I want a scrench with a plenty deep small socket. They always make the Stihl/spark plug end long and the Husqy/Echo end so short you can hardly get the screw driver part to pass around the saw, and certainly not with your hand around it.

A scrench. (I'm as boring as Jim.) No, make it 100 screnches. Then maybe I'd be able to locate one when I needed one. I've bought at least 8 of them in the last 6 months and somehow we only have one on the truck. Maybe like Rich's company's rakes, we need to start ordering them by the gross.

keeper cords and a hook for the right place hang them, might help.

I say its hard to loose a lot of things clipped together. Its easy to lose loose things.

Back