Things you've always wanted to own

Tommy_B

Clutching at saws...
Can be tree related or not. Is there anything that you've always wanted to get hold of one day? Bonus points if you've managed it.

I always fancied a good quality vintage axe and managed to pick one up the other day. One more tree related thing to tick off the list.

What about you lot?

Norton Commando 850, so I bought one, then I realised I didn’t really want it.

Life’s often like that.

A harem would be cool :)

Who am I kidding? I get a headache keeping 1 woman happy.

A nice F150 SVT Raptor.

This place...

It's a personal collection, attached to a music store. Nothing for sale.

Attachments

• Drum Room.jpg
    Drum Room.jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 76
A genuine WW2 Tommygun like Vic Morrow wielded in Combat.

But I don't wanna move to Utah or Texas.....

Jomo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is a place not too far from me where you can drive tanks that have been fitted to fire paintballs at other tanks. Super cool

Haha.

A happy family. Healthy kids and a good woman.

I am happy, so I guess I have achieved it.

On a materialistic note a G63 AMG or a 911 turbo. Had a 911, none turbo for a few weeks when I was younger. It was a blast but not really sustainable as a daily motor, at least on my current pay grade.

I'm pretty happy down my path of sportbike ownership. Following my dreams. Maybe a litre bike one day, make supercars look tame. At 600cc I'm naught to 60 in just over three seconds as it is. A litre bike will do it in under 3.

Is it wrong to crave the thrill of acceleration and performance? Do I care? Lol.

I guess I get some bonus points too.

A genuine WW2 Tommygun like Vic Morrow wielded in Combat.

But I don't wanna move to Utah or Texas.....

Jomo

I always wanted a Tommy gun. So about ten years ago I picked up a 1928 West Hurley Thompson Sub gun! Gotta love the drum dumps.

After getting bored with 50 BMG (LOL) I picked up a L39 20mm Lahti anti tank cannon. This was my first hit into the NFA firearms.

Haha.

A happy family. Healthy kids and a good woman.

I am happy, so I guess I have achieved it.

On a materialistic note a G63 AMG or a 911 turbo. Had a 911, none turbo for a few weeks when I was younger. It was a blast but not really sustainable as a daily motor, at least on my current pay grade.

Hahaha!

For the win.

I always wanted a big family.

I have three healthy kids and a good woman.

Also always wanted to be on the land.

Bonus nachos!

Jim, you really should get with the program on these “if you could have one thing” threads.

You could say a farm situated in Kentucky or wherever, or John Deere Farmofantastico tractor.

Back