TreeStuff Sale/Promotion

So since it’s such a deal, should I just get the bird flap for it? Or see what I think and possibly buy that later?

Edit. Just ordered one tonight.

110$ off a Rope Runner. Really don't need one, but hard to pass on that price.
View attachment 93053

Hey, Jonny! Thanks a lot for posting this notice. Like you, I also do not really need another Rope Runner, but like you, I also find it hard to resist at that price.

I got to wondering whether the fact that this was a flash sale meant that the TreeHouse forum coupon codes were eligible to be used or not. It turned out that the TreeHouse coupon code I tried to use did in fact work. So I was able to buy one of their bull rigging rope bags and the Rope Runner for about the same price as the flash sale price of the Rope Runner all by itself. Plus free shipping, since the order was over $100.

There is still time for folks to get in on this sale, and use the additional discounts available with the coupon codes, if they have a mind to do so. I just thought you'd all like to know this, and I wanted to thank Jonny publicly for making this sale known to us.

I hope this helps.

Tim

P.S. I think any member of the forum can use the following coupon code to get 7% off of any order from TreeStuff, exclusive of shipping fees.

THOUSE

If anyone manages to try to use it, I'd appreciate getting feedback as to whether or not that code is still accepted at TreeStuff, or not.

Sale prices expire March 31st, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.

Last edited:
Some good deals there. I just ordered some items. About half are out of stock though. I still have an item ordered from December that hasn't shipped yet. I guess that's how it is though.

Yeah, Jonny, thanks again for posting this. The Rope Runner is about $100 off the normal price again, but I think this time around you are not permitted to use coupon codes. That assumes I'm understanding them correctly, which is a big assumption.

Back