TreeStuff Sale/Promotion

Merle Nelson

TreeHouser
"You've received one of three coupon codes which were randomly distributed to our mailing list. Your 3-digit coupon code - BAG - will get you 12% off anything in the Gear Storage and Rigging categories of our site.

If you want a bigger discount, share with your friends or connect with other arborists on social media. Combine your code with someone else's to make a 6-digit code and receive a 16% discount.

Find all three codes and use a full 9-digit coupon at checkout for 20% off all* Gear Storage and Rigging!"

So, the code I got was "BAG", anyone else get anything else????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Local Arborist Events Climbing Gear Rigging Gear New Items

You've received one of three coupon codes which were randomly distributed to our mailing list. Your 3-digit coupon code - BAG - will get you 12% off anything in the Gear Storage and Rigging categories of our site.

If you want a bigger discount, share with your friends or connect with other arborists on social media. Combine your code with someone else's to make a 6-digit code and receive a 16% discount.

Find all three codes and use a full 9-digit coupon at checkout for 20% off all* Gear Storage and Rigging!

*GRCS and accessories are excluded from the 20% discount level
*Metolius products are completely excluded from this promotion
• Combined codes can be entered in any order (ex. ABC123XYZ or XYZABC123)
• You cannot combine two of the same coupon (ex. ABCABC)
• No refunds to increase discount
• All coupon codes expire at 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Oct. 13
• Coupons cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts

Ohhh, maybe some of this other print is useful too.

Nothing yet.
Too bad the Stein RCW3001 is still out of stock, that'd be a killer discount.

I could have sworn mine was ARB, but now that I look, mine says BAG also. Maybe it's like McDonald's Monopoly and they are saving all the good ones

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Elsewhere I read that ARB was an additional code and RIG. Didn't seem to give appropriate discount for me last night. Will try again tonight.

Too late...post #2 of that thread:

The Stein has been sold but the speed line kit is still available.

UNLESS...there is another one for sale that I didn't know about (this one was by EvanC?....was selling a speedline kit also in same thread)

Mine was ARB:

"You've received one of three coupon codes which were randomly distributed to our mailing list. Your 3-digit coupon code - ARB - will get you 12% off anything in the Gear Storage and Rigging categories of our site."

Bought the GRCS yesterday with the quote bagarb, and saved over $400. Thanks for the 2nd code guys!

Now I get a email saying spend $300 and get basically $200 off a $450 order, comes to like 26.6% off + $75 tax if I did it. They're good at presenting this stuff, made it look like 50% off, but 26.5% is still good. I considered using it to stock up on a years supply of chains, files, bars, safety glasses (a bunch of consumables). But i'm not feeling it

Back