chip truck 97' F450 4x4 460V8 5speed, dump - $17000

Not surprised at all, BOTS!

In the solid surface countertop industry, the workers refer to it as " Fellatio Green" because nobody knows how to say " Pthalo Green". ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The guy who bought it drove it to San Diego...took him over 10 hours, he said it drove like a champ, even up the grapevine...this truck will make him money and looking good doing it ;) ;)

Well, one thing Ill have to say through the process of selling this truck is that most tree guys just dont have any money....got a ton of lowball offers, basically they wanted me give them the truck plus I pay them...lol...glad its over, what a pain...

You had a gem. Most tree guys beat the hell out of everything and want gold for the garbage. I think you asked a fair price. Not what I was looking for and shipping would’ve been a PITA. That’s a great truck for the right company

I do appreciate you messaged me to offer it to me knowing full well how much I wanted it. Just no room in finances right now. Have to buy Katy something new. Her Nissan has gremlins running amuck and I just want to crush it at this point. Electrical computer shit. Easily cost me another car to find out what it is and fix it. Grrrrrrr.

Hey Stephen, definitely wasnt directing this post towards you at all, it was the craigslist people (circus carneys) that were hard to deal with...your awesome bro, we all hit hard times and I wish you the best! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do appreciate you messaged me to offer it to me knowing full well how much I wanted it. Just no room in finances right now. Have to buy Katy something new. Her Nissan has gremlins running amuck and I just want to crush it at this point. Electrical computer shit. Easily cost me another car to find out what it is and fix it. Grrrrrrr.

I am sure you have a big rotten snag somewhere you can park it under on a windy day ;)

We kept praying for a deer hit, but had kids in the car too much to follow through.
I think I just narrowed it down to this weeks problem being the year old fuel pump......

Once, after using his Blazer as a skidder to many times, a major oil leak started, just in time, before my friend for some reason tied his dog to a tree. Right after that, a deer jumped in front of him, and he served and plowed into a tree.

Should have thought to take the maul out of the back seat, as by the end, it was in the front seat.

The insurance company dealt with lots of deer-related issues in that area.

Back