chip truck 97' F450 4x4 460V8 5speed, dump - $17000

BOTS

TreeHouser
Up for sale is my 97' F450 chip truck with 115K miles...very clean inside and out...this truck has no rust, its been in Ca all its time.

It has the gas 460 V8, 5speed stick shift trans...its 4x4 which is great for tree work on property/acreage

Newer paint, tires and new cooling system, rad, water pump ect.

Dump works perfect

passes smog every time

Plenty of storage space for gear/saws

Located in Loomis, Ca 95650

$17K

286.jpg

288.jpg

290.jpg

294.jpg

Looks nice! How's the tranny? How much weight do you think it would pull, chipper-wise? And what is the capacity (cubic yards)?

Hella clean!

Why are ya selling?

Good to read ya again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That looks great for a 20 year old work truck! I wish my 97 Ford chip truck looked like that.

Thanks!

Looks nice! How's the tranny? How much weight do you think it would pull, chipper-wise? And what is the capacity (cubic yards)?

Tranny is good, its the 5speed manual...it pulls my 9" Bandit easy ;)...it came with 5:13 gear ratio

4 x4? That is one awesome 'lil chip truck!!!

Yep, 4x4 ;)

Hella clean!

Why are ya selling?

Good to read ya again.

Thanks Cory!

Im just doing tree work part time now and dont need chip truck...I just pull chipper with my F350 and chip on site...

Good stuff!

What are ya doing with the rest of your time, more adventuring?

Are you sure the bed is 8' wide? I have the same truck and my dump bed is 7' wide, looks to be the same width as yours.

Oh man. Oh ma ... oh man.. oh ma... oh man. Oh ma God what a gorgeous truck.... I think I need it but it's all wrong... I need an AT in the city bug Oh man... oh golly how beauty....

BOTS!!!!!

Hi Jim!!!

Are you sure the bed is 8' wide? I have the same truck and my dump bed is 7' wide, looks to be the same width as yours.

Its and inch or two under 8 feet...

Oh man. Oh ma ... oh man.. oh ma... oh man. Oh ma God what a gorgeous truck.... I think I need it but it's all wrong... I need an AT in the city bug Oh man... oh golly how beauty....

add it to your fleet...second crew?...;)

Looks,well beat. :drink:

:P

shhhhh, dont tell anyone..haha

Thanks!

This truck is ready to make someone a lot of money ;)

Agreed on a price and Truck is pending sale...will update when actually sold...

Thanks all ;)

No, there was no way i could swing it right now. Still paying on debt I accumulated breaking things. And things getting fixed wrong. Could have bought two.

Back