Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: September 13 2018

Wow, that was a lot of catch up reading. I dig the awesome attitude you have in this phase Butch, inspiring really. Also, look how many old faces have showed, maybe Rumi will pop in too!
    Willie
    Southern Oregon Tree Care,LLC
    “Pruning is one of the best things an arborist can do for a tree but one of the worst things we can do to a tree.” Shigo

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

Can't believe how well (knock wood) I feel for what they say I have. Just waiting for it to start really messing with me - so far so good!

Oh crap this got long. I have some reading to do.

Well that took a bit of reading and some high speed skimming(keto stuff). I know you are not going to hit the road in a “mescaline-coke-grass-beer delirium” but your plight makes me think of Hunter S Thompson. Thought you might like this.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C0DC1003-96F3-41F4-A27F-D5ED28EC83C6.jpeg 
Views:	95 
Size:	215.0 KB 
ID:	91033

Me and Hunter woulda got along just fine.

Treehouser

Butch,as a newbie,I hope I'm not out of order posting on this,but,leaving to one side my sadness about hearing your shite news,(I was condemned to death 3 odd years ago),but different story.Bear in mind this-Childhood cancer is quick and aggressive,why? Because your cells are growing and dividing like there's no tomorrow.At your advanced age 😉,things and cells,are lazy and slow,hence,I suspect,why you feel ok.Indeed,there are a multitude of cases where you die with cancer,but cancer doesn't kill you.Its easy to be 'clever+smart'when you're not affected and I guess it depends how desperate one is to cling to life,apologies if I'm out of order commenting on what is a hugely personal thing.And for me,I would take the pain relief and tell the medics to stick the the chemo/radio right up there ass.Great luck to you,dont be afraid, life's a pit of worms anyway.

I'll give chemo the old college try. Also, I would love to die with cancer!!!

Treehouser

Good luck mate,and dont worry, I'm a Buddhist guy,if you haven't stamped on spiders, you'll be fine,love and peace,Andrew.

I pretty much don't kill things, but I'm always enjoying the fruits (MEAT) of people who do.