Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1613

Thread: September 13 2018

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

Unless you're FAT.

Young man on the go Sponsor
    Administrator

Fat pretty well doesn't make you fat.

Only if you're doing something like the Atkins diet, for the most part. It also clogs your arteries. Carbs and proteins don't do that.

When do you go to Shreveport? Great to be able to get the second opinion.
    I am umbilically connected to the temperate zone, it brought me life, it brought me love I never have out grown.

TreeHouser

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBlaster View Post
    Only if you're doing something like the Atkins diet, for the most part. It also clogs your arteries. Carbs and proteins don't do that.
    Indian scientists have found that fenbendazole, a broad-spectrum anti-parasitic drug used in veterinary sector, could be useful against cancers as well.

I heard something years ago from some holistic conference that there is a native American saying that behind every cancer is a parasite. Sounds like you may have a winner there Butch. Wouldn't surprise me if you make it out alive on this one. there are so many people pulling for you.

Clogging arteries isn't the only thing fat does... it makes up the lining of every cell of your body and most of your brain.

PS another way to look at clogged arteries is that with lack of vitamin C the arteries become brittle. (in scurvy the body bleeds to death internally ... and bleeding gums are often a sign of lack of vitamin c). As the arteries begin to break (lesionsn in the arteries are often accelerated by smoking, drinking, chlorine etc) the body uses fat to plug the leak. So don't blame fat for clogged arteries. It's just the body's way of trying to survive and find balance.

TreeHouser

available over the counter in europe. That's a beautiful thing

Life is a precious thing... worth fighting for with all available resources

TreeHouser

I was tracking down info on fenbendazole on facebook. came up with this info
    For more on Joe's protocol, his website and plenty of science to back up his claim look for FENBENDAZOLE has anti-cancer potential *****
    Here: https://wellnessjim.com/2017/04/23/cancer-truth/

that lead to the below video, which I thought was on fenbendazole but appears to be more on inflammation and curcumin.

see a transcript of the highlights below.

Dr. Bharat Aggarwal earned his doctorate in biochemistry from the University of California Berkeley did a postdoctoral fellowship in endocrinology at the University of California Medical Center in San Francisco and since then he has been at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston Texas he is currently professor of cancer research biochemistry immunology experimental therapeutics and director of the cytokine research laboratory he's also written a book called "Healing Spices."

It turned that a protein was a primary mediator of information and as of today blockers of that protein have been approved by the FDA with the market 20 billion dollars a year. no drug has a bigger market than that, not even statins . I'm told that market is going to reach 100 billion

that protein is a mediator of inflammation. We've been working on inflammation ever since. We are of the opinion that cancer is caused by inflammation and now it turned out to be not only cancer but arthritis psoriasis, inflammatory bowel disease, disease , depression you name it. we can even slow down the aging process. inflammation is playing a very important role in wide variety of chronic diseases obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. If you can control inflammation you can control all those diseases.

As of today eighty percent of the drugs that human being use have their roots in plants.

Question: since we have found out that curcumin is the greatest anti-inflammatory that exists today why do we not have a cancer cure with turmeric or curcumin. and why isn't it being used in chemotherapy?

Answer: everything is about dollar and cents and curcumin is something is twenty dollars a kilo twenty dollars a kilo mind you so where are you going to make any money?
    Qustion: Curcumin could cure cancer is that possible?

Answer: I think the "word cured" is probably is too strong. Bob Weinberg, from Harvard, has been in the field of cancer biology as far back as I can remember. everybody who's in the business looks up to him .he's of the opinion that every human being has cancer. Nobody is cancer-free .

Only when cancer reaches a stage where it has symptoms you go to a doctor for the treatment. in the remaining people it will remain as indolent and it will do no harm. So if you can also make the cancer indolent where it becomes quiet and does no harm, and you live your life and that's the end of it.

On the other hand if you think that you're going to shoot the cancer down and kill it, which they are trying to do without harming the patient, then that has not happened and will not happen because cancer has developed all kind of survival mechanisms. Any kind of chemotherapy and any kind of radiation makes the cancer more aggressive.

90% of the people who die of cancer they die of metastasis which means the cancer has either moved to the brain, or the bone, or lymph node, and that's what killed the person. if you can find the way to make the cancer indolent that where it does no harm you got it.

Turmeric has a compound called curcumin and that gives it a yellow color. turmeric turned out to be the one of the most potent anti-inflammatory agent and the history of turmeric again goes back hundreds of years and all kind of mechanisms have been established and now it is turning out to be the turmeric has a potential against wide variety of cancers at least in test-tube that nobody has found a cancer that turmeric cannot treat.
    it will completely knock out all type of cancers it will also prevent it metastases of the tumor.

90% of the people who die of cancer is because of metastasis, cancer that has moved to other vital organs and turmeric will block that. Tested in 70 different clinical trials and in the over a thousand patients: as little 100 milligram curcumin twice a day is enough to down regulate all the inflammatory biomarkers. 100 milligram is not very much turmeric, it is just half a teaspoon of turmeric.

You don't need whole lot. both FDA as well as people in the University of Michigan have done the clinical trial where they try to ask the question what is the maximum tolerated dose. University of Michigan went as far as 20 grams a day for three months and they gave up. they could not come up with the toxic dose so at the end of the day the FDA declared turmeric and curcumin as generally regarded as safe.

there are over 100 different proteins in the body that curcumin physically binds to, so therefore you never ever see free turmeric in the body. within five minutes after you give people orally it is already sitting in the brain. the group at MIT they have done the imaging of the brain after feeding curcumin and shown that it is already there, so bioavailability is not a problem.

it turned out that "termeral?" in itself increases the bioavailability of curcumin very significantly. A randomized human placebo-controlled clinical trial with as little as 100 mg curcumin given twice a day and they could show that where they gave this calculate they can bring down the (d) NF novel IL-6 level IL-1 level , all inflammatory biomarker and this is given standard curcumin. the biomarkers can be monitored very easily . You can take turmeric you can take mint, ginger , garlic , take funnelgreek to control that level of inflammation.

First paper on curcumin was published in 1949 in Nature, one of the most prestigious journals saying curcumin is antibacterial. It will kill any kind of bacteria. Then it was a Harvard group who showed curcumin is anti HIV. It will completely knock out HIV. I can send you all the papers. Curcumin is antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral. I can talk with full confidence that even some of the best known antibiotic have been compared with curcumin, and curcumin is found to be superior. There are other spices, but I AM a scientist and there is not as much evidence for others as there is for curcumin.

There're 25 million cancer survivors and 25% of these people will come down with secondary cancers. They are looking for something that can prevent the onset of secondary cancer. So I give classes how to incorporate all these various spices in your everyday diet. This is all provided by mother nature and it's not going to do any harm. It does not cost you much at all. It is just a matter of learning how to use in everyday life.

The whole American health system is going bankrupt with the kind of drugs they are coming up with. It's time that America re-think and know that those drugs are not going to be the solution

On page 222 you say Star anise can help prevent or treat cancer, flu, cold sores, dementia, hepatitis, HIV, tooth decay, septic shock and mononucleosis.

Question: what would you say are the five top spices as far as healing properties go?
    black pepper
    turmeric
    coriander
    cinnamon
    ginger
    black pepper is a very active laboratory and it is very synergistic with turmeric

TreeHouser

and the protocol from Jo Tippens website: https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sing...wn-perspective

a regimen that would include the following:

• Tocotrienol and Tocopherol forms (all of Vitamin E (800mg per day, 7 days a week). A product called Gamma E by Life Extension or Perfect E are both great.
    • Bio-Available Curcumin (600mg per day, 2 pills per day 7 days a week). A product called Theracurmin HP by Integrative Therapeutics is bioavailable., and
    • CBD oil (1-2 droppers-ful [equal to 25mg per day] under the tongue, 7 days a week) oil

So the period of unknown started in the 3rd week of January 2017 and included the above three items every day (7 days per week) and the canine medicine (1 GRAM PER DAY FOR 3 CONSECUTIVE DAYS) per week. Take 4 days off and repeat each week. Each gram of Panacur C has approximately 222 mg of fenbendazole, in case you are trying a different branded product.

It really doesn't matter what time of the day or with/without food. Many people take this regimen concurrent with chemo, immunotherapy and radiation. Most people asks me if I altered my diet. My answer is "I probably should have, but I didn't"

NOTE 1: Because cancer is notorious for reoccurrences, I plan on taking this regimen the rest of my life. Why not?

NOTE 2: Many people ask whether it can be taken while on chemo, radiation and/or immunotherapy. I say yes to all three. Why not?

NOTE 3: About 80% of the people who have followed my lead have been transparent with their oncologists. And of those about 80% of the oncologists have been supportive.

I chose not to tell mine until I was "all clear" for 3 quarters (9 months), but that is a personal decision.

Many people ask how to take the tasteless dry powder. I simply toss it in my mouth and chase it with water as it will not dissolve in liquids. However, if that doesn't work for you, mix it in yogurt or a smoothie

only thing I woudl add is that there is some talk on the FB pages about liver amage so I would look into it before deciding to take it the "rest of your life"

Geez, Daniel - people can visit the site to read all this... no need for the copy paste.