Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How's Business?

Very nice man!!!!
    Kyle

Naturarbo

in this season is exxxtremely slow,last year turnover was better the previous year,wich was better then the 1 before
    mind we are a micro business,but not taking steps bigger then legs unless on stilts

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

Sweet truck, Brian!

Sometimes the milking works, so I've heard. They could give you an extra $5-10hr that really tempts you to stay, at least for a month or two to save up for a good getaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutball View Post
    Sometimes the milking works, so I've heard. They could give you an extra $5-10hr that really tempts you to stay, at least for a month or two to save up for a good getaway.
    If that was my scenario, it'd almost make sense, but I'm middle management w/a better than decent salary. I value my mental state, which is why I need to bail on the corporate BS ASAFP!

Thanks, was searching TreeTrader and ran across these guys in Illinois who had a whole slew of medium duty chipper trucks (no bucket yet; business insurance here is a nightmare). 2000 IH 4700, 210 HP, ~560 ft/lbs torque, 14ft chip body, and only 47K on the odometer. Should keep me busy for a good, long time.
    Rope!?!? We forgot the rope?!?! Oh well....

TreeHouser

Congratulations, man! You are really going for it! I hope you have a blast doing it!

Tim